This course is designed to help you resolve conflicts and develop agreements for results.
This program is designed to help you resolve conflicts and develop agreements for results. The total costs of conflict from broken, implicit, or incomplete agreements is much higher than you think. The benefits of a culture of resolution and agreement are enormous.
- Improve productivity and profitability.
- Create High Performance Teams
- Enhance & Improve Communication & Collaboration
- Transform Employee & Customer Relations
- Improve Your Bottom Line
- Increase Trust in your Organization
- Profoundly Effect your Professional and Interpersonal Relationships
- Be a Partner in Global Transformation
“I consider Stewart Levine to be one of the top conflict resolution experts of our time who lives as a resolutionary and teaches how to approach conflict holistically from the inside out, rather than from outside in. Stewart’s book, Getting to Resolution: Turning Conflict into Collaboration is one of my go to references when I need a reminder of what it takes to live as a resolutionary. Stewart’s Conflict Resolution Course, which is based on his book, is a must for anyone looking to learn how to transform even the most challenging conflict interactions into opportunities for collaboration and growth. I highly recommend Stewart’s work to anyone looking to transform how they deal with inner and outer conflicts.”
Henry Yampolsky, J.D., President and CEO, Living Peace Institute; TEDx speaker and author